keskiviikko 5. joulukuuta 2012

Illustration friday: strech and winter wonderland

 
Good mornign everyone!
 
I haven't taken part for Illustration friday yet this year (and it's already december omg..)
But here is my entry for the current theme : strech.
 
My latest ACEO. Has a little mer-child. She stretches her head to see these weird white things falling from the sky. This one is called "what on the sea is this".
Painted with acrylics.
 
 
 
Continuing with the winter theme. ACEO called "winter wears a mask". This is my bit modernised version of the snowqueen. She is going to enter ball of the wintercastle. My entry for creative everday december theme: celebration
 
 
 
 
I signed for a day trip to Lapland for next week. We'll see if I make it there. Anyways Aurora Borealis of northern lights as they are known better are isnspiration for this ACEO
 
ACEO comes from "Artist cards edition and originals". Size of ACEO card is 2,5 x 3,5 in always. Size of a basic trading card. They are collected world wide.
All my three ACEOs above are on sale in my ACEO shop here:http://www.artcardswanted.com/artist.cfm?MID=5036
 
We finally got snow here (and cold freezing wind)
I think I need to take a photography trip to the forrest next weekend.
Here are some winterimages from past years.
 
 
From the nearby forrest.
 
 
Frosty river
 
 
Powdery first snow
 
Thank you for visiting!
Stay warm
Niina
 
 
 

2 kommenttia:

  1. You have snow! How lucky - oh I best not let my family see this comment. They don't want it here but I sure do!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for the comment Caroly. We shore have snow here in Finland.

      Poista